Hope this finds you well. This is a kind request to vote for CPA James Ndambiri for the position of Kirinyaga County Representative in the upcoming ICPAK Mt. Kenya Branch elections.
Why vote for CPA James Ndambiri?
The following listed issues are enough to persuade you vote for CPA James Ndambiri who will:
- Ensure that policies are put forth to eliminate charlatans from the profession in Mt. Kenya region.
- Ensure that CPAs have more representation in boards of various key institutions in Mt. Kenya region.
- Collaborate with the Kenya Revenue Authority to ensure that CPAs are trained on changes in tax and revenue policies.
- Rally for a mentorship program that will enhance ethical behaviour for both upcoming CPAs and those upgrading their membership to practicing.
- Ensure that the interests and concerns of practicing accountants are fully represented at the institute.
- Rally for the maintenance of members’ competence by updating members’ knowledge through training and peer review.
- Rally for even distribution of branch events in various counties in Mt. Kenya region.
- Ensure that members of ICPAK get fully involved in the budget making process of county government and also get job opportunities in the key areas of accounting, finance and audit.
- Enhance members service by rallying for an operational branch office and county satellite offices within Mt. Kenya region.
Thanks a lot for taking time to read what CPA James intends to do for you. CPA James is the best candidate because he will represent both the academia and the practitioners at the institute. I humbly request for your vote.
Read more about CPA James below.
Who is James Ndambiri?
James Ndambiri is an avid Business Advisor and Consultant: A Tax Surgeon, Proficient Accountant, Skilled Auditor, a Guru in Financial and Investment Advisory, Expert in Business Strategy Formulation, Business Transformation Wizard, Family Business Advisor, Lecturer, Business Coach and a Family Man.
CPA James comes from Nyangati Ward, Mwea Constituency in Kirinyaga County.
James is the Founder, Team Leader, CEO & Managing Partner of Muchiri Ndambiri & Company (MNC) Consulting Group. He has over 15 years of experience in managing various Companies and Organisations. He started his career as an accountant at Egerton University and later moved to Chuka University where he was the head of Finance. Thereafter, he served as the CEO and Managing Director at Ego Manufacturers & Distributors Limited until February 2013. James then Founded Muchiri Ndambiri & Company (MNC) Consulting Group (an Accounting, Audit, Taxation, Financial Consulting and advisory Firm) in the year 2013. Further, James is a part-time lecturer in Economics, Accounting and Finance at Murang’a University and Egerton University. In addition, he is an avid trainer and a business coach with MNC Consulting Group and Wecreate Kenya (an NGO that runs entrepreneurial program to accelerate women-owned/women-led startups or existing businesses to the next level).
CPA James Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- Is a PhD (Finance) fellow at Murang’a University of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (Finance) from Chuka University
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Statistics) from Egerton University
- Practicing Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPAK)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Diploma in Marketing
CPA James Area of Expertise:
- Accounting, Audit and Assurance
- Tax Advisory
- Business Transformation and Turnaround
- Finance and Investment Advisory
- Human Resource Development
- Family Business Advisory
- Property Management
- Business Valuation
CPA James Membership to Professional Bodies:
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA)
- Estate Agents Registration Board (EARB)
- Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
CPA James Major Achievements in his field of expertise:
- CPA James has successfully overseen implementation of a payroll software to all MNC’s clients. Note that Muchiri Ndambiri & Company (MNC) Consulting Group is the only audit firm in East and Central Africa to provide a free online payroll software and support to its clients. The software ensures that the clients have accurate payroll and saves time for them to perform other engagements.
- CPA James has successfully overseen implementation of an accounting software to all MNC’s willing clients. Note that Muchiri Ndambiri & Company (MNC) Consulting Group is the only audit firm in East and Central Africa to provide a free online accounting software and support to its clients. This ensures that the clients have accurate management accounts that enable make sound decisions.
- CPA James has overseen preparation of funding proposals from ICDC and IDB Capital Limited where our clients have qualified to get funding of Ksh. 4.5 billions since year 2016.
- CPA James has overseen conduction of 452 Accounting and Audit assignments.
- CPA James has successfully conducted 21 Business Valuations assignments.
- CPA James has successfully conducted 602 tax surgeries for MNC’s clients.
CPA James a Lecturer, Trainer and Mentor
a) James has lectured and trained in the following areas at the University:
- Intermediate Microeconomics II – (BCE 2102) – Murang’a University
- Intermediate Microeconomics Theory (HBC 2205) – Murang’a University
- African Economic Issues (BCI 2215) – Murang’a University
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (BHE 2102) – Murang’a University
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling (HBF 2403) – Murang’a University
- Principles of Marketing (HPS 2110) – Murang’a University
- Retail and Merchandise Management (HPS 2208) – Murang’a University
- Pension Finance (HBF 2402) – Murang’a University
- Managerial Economics (BECO 700) – Egerton University
b) James is a business trainer and a mentor with Wecreate Kenya (an NGO that runs entrepreneurial program to accelerate women-owned/women-led startups or existing businesses to the next level).
CPA James Articles and Publications
a) James is the author of the following academic publications:
- Effect of Loan Portfolio Characteristics on the Level of Non-performing Loans for Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies in Kirinyaga County Kenya
- The Effect of Financial Risk Management on the Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya
b) James is the author of the following articles (follow the link)
Once again, thank you as you purpose to vote for CPA James.